SNEEK PEEK: MARVEL COMICS WOLVERINE #20 Preview
With the events of X-LIVES/X-DEATHS OF WOLVERINE in the rearview mirror, Logan returns to his solo title with week’s WOLVERINE #20 from MARVEL COMICS.
Martín Cóccolo Variant:
Variants of Alan Quah:
Gomez Promo Variant:
Jorge Fornés Variant “Shades”:
Tyler Kirkman 1:25 Incentive Variant:
WOLVERINE #20 (LEGACY #362)
THE BRUTAL RETURN OF THE BEST… WITH AN IMPROBABLE PARTNER!
DEADPOOL was the king of Staten Island – now he wants to be an honorary citizen of Krakoa. WOLVERINE just wants him to shut up. But when Deadpool uncovers a dangerous plot that could mean the death of the mutant haven, it’ll take a titanic team of Best There Is and Merc with a Mouth to quell the threat. But that doesn’t mean Logan has to like it. Featuring Wolverine and Deadpool at their wildest, plus the return of a fan-favorite X-character to the Krakoan era! (And no, we’re not talking about Wade.)
- Writer: Benjamin Percy
- Artist: Adam Kubert
- Colorist: Frank Martin, Sakti Yuwono; Arif Prianto; & Ifansyah Nour
- Letterer: Cory Small
- Designate: Tom Muller
- X-Men Editor: Jordan D. White
- Publisher(s): Marc Basso
- Deputy Editor: Drew Baumgartner
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Frank Martin and Adam Kubert
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Martín Cóccolo; Jorge Fornes; Alan Quah; Tyler Kirkman
- Format: Ongoing series
- Number of pages/Cover price: 28 pages/$3.99
The Best There Is and The Merc with a Mouth team up in WOLVERINE #20hitting shelves and digital platforms Wednesday, April 20, 2022, from MARVEL COMICS.