SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS’ NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER: CONQUERED SHORES #1
This week, Marvel’s Sea King returns to NAMOR THE SUBMARINE: CONQUERED SHORES #1
Pepe Larraz variant cover:
Cover of the Taurin Clarke variant:
NetEase Games Variant Coverage:
Jack Kirby 1:50 Hidden Gem Incentive Variant Cover:
NAMOR THE SUBMARINE #1
CONQUERED BANKS: THE EMBERS OF HOPE
A century later, there is not much land left on Earth. The combination of a deteriorating climate and a devastating war with the Kree has left the planet’s surface virtually inhospitable, with a steadily dwindling population of air breathers and a profound lack of superheroes to protect them. .
Enter NAMOR, who for many years is no longer the king of Atlantis… but the ruler of the entire world.
- Writer: Christopher Cantwell
- Artist: Pascal Ferry
- Colorist: Matt Hollingworth
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramagna
- Designate: Jay Bowen
- Publisher(s): Tom Brevoort
- Deputy Editor: Martin Biron
- Associate Editor: Annalize Bissa
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Pasqual Ferry and Matt Hollingsworth
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Jack Kirby; Bullfighting Clarke; Pepe Larraz; Dick Ayers and Morry Hollowell
- Format: A shot
- Number of pages/Cover price: 28 pages/ $3.99
NAMOR THE SUBMARINE: CONQUERED SHORES #1 hits stores and digital platforms on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, from Marvel Comics.