SNEAK PEEK: Preview of MARVEL COMICS MOON KNIGHT: BLACK, WHITE AND BLOOD #1
Fresh off its Disney Plus run, Moon Knight is set to star in a new limited series featuring stories and artwork from some of the industry’s top creative talent. MOON KNIGHT: BLACK, WHITE AND BLOOD #1 is the first in a four-part series featuring a host of comics’ top creators putting their mark on the Fist of Khonshu in stories portrayed in black, white, and blood red! Prepare as A BLOOD MOON RISES AND ITS CONTENTS ARE BLACK, WHITE AND RED!
Variant of Chris Bachalo:
InHyuk Lee Variant:
Jeff Dekal 1:50 Incentive Variant Coverage:
Stan Sakai variant:
Gabriele Dell’Otto Variants:
Cris Hyunsung Lee Variations:
Variant of Björn Barends:
Skan Srisuwan variants:
MOON KNIGHT: BLACK, WHITE AND BLOOD #1
ANUBIS REX / SO WHITE. YET SO DARK. / THE END
Jonathan Hickman and Chris Bachalo present the very different Moon Knight of the future! Marc Guggenheim and Jorge Fornés tell a Moon Knight adventure upside down! And Murewa Ayodele and Dotun Akande pair the white-clad crusader with the Amazing Spider-Man for a heartbreaking night of adventure!
- Writers): Jonathan Hickman; Marc Guggenheim; & Murewa Ayodele
- Artists): Jorge Fornes; Adedotun Akande; & Chris Bachalo
- Letterer: Cory Small
- Editor: Tom Brevoort
- Deputy Editor: Martin Biron
- Associate Editor: Annalize Bissa
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Bill Sienkiewicz
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Stan Sakai; Gabriele Dell’Otto; Mico Suayan; Jeff Decal; In-Hyuk Lee; Alexander Lozano; skin ; Cris Hyunsung Lee; Bjorn Barends
- Format: Limited anthology series
- Number of pages/Cover price: 36 pages/$4.99
Brace yourself as A BLOOD MOON RISES – AND ITS CONTENTS ARE BLACK, WHITE AND RED when MOON KNIGHT: BLACK, WHITE AND BLOOD #1 lands in stores and digital platforms on May 10, 2022, from MARVEL COMICS.