SNEAK PEEK: Marvel Comics’ THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 81 Preview
Saladin Ahmed swings in the driver’s seat as Ben Reilly and Miles Morales tackle it THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 81 in the next chapter in the story BEYOND that continues to define a new era for Spider-Man.
Discover our opinion on THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 80 and THE SUPERB SPIDER-MAN # 80 BEY so check out the preview for this week’s issue:
Variant cover by Aridt Deym
Variant of the wicked of the reign of the devil by Mahmud Asrar
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 81 (LEGACY # 882)
BEYOND – Chapter Seven
It’s the new Spider-Man vs. the new Spider-Man !!! The Beyond Corporation has paid a lot of money for the Spider-Man brand and doesn’t appreciate an unlicensed Spider-Man running around Brooklyn. So it’s up to Ben Reilly to bring down Miles Morales.
- Story by: Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, Zeb Wells and Patrick Gleason
- Writer: Saladin Ahmed
- Artist: Carlos gomez
- Colorist (s): Bryan valenza
- Letterer: Joe Caramagna from VC
- Cover artist: Arthur Adams and Romulo Fajardo Jr.
- Variant cover artist: RB Silva and Alejandro Sánchez; Sergio Davila, Sean Parsons and Morry Hallowell; and Aridt Deym; Mahmud Asrar and Matthew Wilson
- Editor: Nick lowe
- Cover price / number of pages: $ 3.99 / 28 pages
BEYOND’s story continues as Ben Reilly is ordered to go after Miles Morales in The incredible Spider-Man # 81, on shelves and on digital platforms on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 from Marvel comics.
SNEAK PEEK: MARVEL COMICS THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN preview # 81