EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: MARVEL COMICS WOLVERINE: PATCH #4
Larry Hama’s Wolverine-era return to Madripoor reaches its penultimate issue in WOLVERINE: UPDATE #4 as the action, intrigue and espionage as the mysterious Patch continues with the story set before Hama’s original run on WOLVERINE.
Comic Watch Review: WOLVERINE – PATCH #3: Motivation
Jung-Geun Yoon variant cover:
WOLVERINE: UPDATE #4
WAR ON MULTIPLE FRONTS—WITH PATCH IN THE MIDDLE!
What started as a simple reconnaissance in the jungles of Madripoor has erupted into all-out war! Now, if PATCH and the mutants known as KRASNYS are to survive against the forces of GENERAL COY, NICK FURY & SHIELD and the mysterious NEMIKOVA, it’s going to take a healthy dose of luck and adamantium rage! And – what secret does the powerful new mutant ALEF hold?
- Writer: Larry Hama
- Artist: Andrea Di Vito
- Inking: The Handsome Underwood
- Colorist: Sebastian Cheng
- Letterer: VC’s Clayton Cowles
- X-Men Editor: Jordan D. White
- Publisher(s): Marc Basso
- Deputy Editor: Drew Baumgartner
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Geoff Shaw and Edgar Delgado
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Jung Geun Yoon
- Format: Limited series
- Number of pages/Cover price: 28 pages/$3.99
FIX #4 finds Patch in the middle of a war on multiple fronts, released Wednesday July 27, 2022, on the tablets and digital platforms of Marvel Comics.