EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: MARVEL COMICS MOON KNIGHT #13 Preview
A new arc begins next week in MOON KNIGHT #13 (Legacy #213) as Moon Knight goes to war with the Structure’s vampires, but he finds it’s a battle on two fronts – one in the midnight streets, the other in his own mind!
Comic Watch Review: Moon Knight #12: There’s a Bad Moon on the Rise
Erik M. Gist variant cover:
MOON KNIGHT #13
The scars of the Zodiac attack linger with the Midnight Mission devotees, but that doesn’t stop Moon Knight from picking up a whole new fight.
- Writer: Jed MacKay
- Artist: Federico Sabbatini
- Inking: Karl’s story
- Colorist: Rachelle Rosenberg
- Letterer: VC’s Cory Petit
- Designate: Nick Russel
- Publisher(s): Tom Brevoort
- Assistant editor-in-chief: Martin Brio and Annalize Bissa
- Standard Cover Artist(s): Stephen Segovia and Rachelle Rosenberg
- Variant Cover Artist(s): Erik M. Gist
- Format: Ongoing series
- Number of pages/Cover price: 28 pages/$3.99
Moon Knight embarks on a war with the Structure’s vampires in Moon Knight #13 in stores and digital platforms on July 13, 2022, from Marvel Comics.