EXCLUSIVE MARVEL COMICS PREVIEW for November 16, 2022: IRON MAN #25 (LEGACY #650)
IRON MAN #25 is the 650th and final issue of the current volume of Marvel’s Golden Avengers as IRON MAN DAY unfolds in New York City, but not everyone is ready to celebrate Tony Stark’s continued legacy, let alone him.
When a sudden crisis will once again test Tony’s heroism and challenge his commitment to the role he has taken on. Should there be an Iron Man?
Comic Watch Review: Iron Man #23: I’ll be your father figure, put your little hand in mine…
Juan Frigeri and Bryan Valenza foreshadow the variant:
Juengeun Yoon 1:25 Incentive Variant Cover:
IRON MAN #25 (Legacy #650)
Christopher Cantwell concludes his powerful and challenging run as a writer, as exemplified by Angel Unzueta.
It’s IRON MAN DAY in New York, but not everyone is ready to celebrate Tony Stark’s continued legacy, let alone him. But a sudden crisis will once again test Tony’s heroism and challenge his commitment to the role he has taken on. Should there be an Iron Man?
- Murewa Ayodele and Dotun Akande chronicle Iron Man’s quest to locate Thor amid the frozen wastelands of Niffleheim.
- Kurt Busiek and Ben Dewey team up to deliver an all-new vintage Iron Man adventure from the distant past featuring Madame Masque and the Radioactive Man! And get a special preview of what’s to come for the Armored Avenger!
- Writer: Christopher Cantwell
- Artist: Angel Unzueta
- Colorist: Franck d’Armata
- Writers): Kurt Busiek and Murewa Ayodele
- Artists): Ben Dewey and Dotun Akande
- Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramanga
- Designate: Carlos Lao
- Cover artist: Alex Ross
- Variant Cover Artist:
- Editor: Tom Brevoort
- Deputy Editor: Martin Biron
- Associate Editor: Annalize Bissa
- Format: In progress
- Cover price/number of pages: $5.99/52 pages
Celebrate all 650 numbers of the Golden Avenger by IRON MAN #25 (Legacy #650)on shelves and digital platforms on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, from Marvel Comics.